Uterus Cancer Survivor: Tumor Shrank After Taking Herbal Remedy
Ms. Chen Qing Yun
I come from a poor family and I need to work daily in order to survive. One day, I felt severe pain to the extent that I couldn’t even sit down. Aside from the pain, there was also a lot of discharge (bowel movement). I then decided to go to the hospital for a medical checkup.
The result of the checkup concluded that there was a 10 cm tumor in the uterus and it was in its terminal stage. The doctor said surgery was unavoidable, but the recovery rate is minimal. Finally, I decided to go through surgery.
“I began taking Tian Xian Liquid in March 1993 and in about 2 weeks, the bleeding stopped.”
Later, some of my friends heard about Tian Xian Liquid from the news and its effectiveness has been confirmed by clinical tests in hospitals throughout the country. One of my friends was able to try it and the result was satisfying.
I began taking Tian Xian Liquid in March 1993 and in about 2 weeks, the bleeding stopped. A month later, the pain was reduced and I could sit down.
“The tumor was reduced to 6 cm in diameter.”
A checkup conducted in March 1997 showed that the tumor was reduced to 6 cm in diameter.
Now, it is down to 3 cm in diameter. It is progressively getting smaller over time. My condition is back to normal and I can go back to work.
Cancer Survivor Stories
Bone Cancer Stories
Breast Cancer Stories
Cervical Cancer Stories
Colon Cancer Stories
- Another Twelve Years!
- Never Give Up
- Grateful to Wife’s Loving Care Despite my Third Stage Colon Cancer
Esophagus Cancer Stories
Intestine Cancer Stories
Liver Cancer Stories
- Beating the Odds With Tian Xian Liquid
- Diagnosed As a Terminal Case
- From Despair to Hope
- Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
- I Erroneously Thought Of Myself As Fully Recovered
- I Only Had 6 Months Left
- Negligence Led to Disaster
- The Only Trouble Now Is That I Am Over-weight
Lung Cancer Stories
- Forever Grateful to Tian Xian Liquid
- I only Relied on Tian Xian Liquid
- I Was The Only One Who Lived
- It Is Not Impossible To Restore Life To Normal
- Modern Medical Knowledge Could Also Do Nothing
Lymph Cancer Stories
Nasal Cancer Stories
Ovarian Cancer Stories
Pancreatic Cancer Stories
Pituary Cancer Stories
Rectal Cancer Stories
Stomach Cancer Stories
- Escape From The Tentacles Of Anti-cancer Drug
- Malignant Tumor Disappeared Within a Year
- Terminal Stage Diagnosis at 29 Years Old
- Stomach & Esophagus Terminal Cancer Patient Survived
Uterus Cancer Stories