Liver Cancer Survivor: Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
Mr. Cheng Chi Keung
About a year ago, I started to itch all over my body. I went to the hospital to get it checked. I found out that I had liver cancer and the doctor said that I had no more than six months to live.
“The doctor said that I had no more than six months to live.”
Radiation therapy or chemotherapy may extend my life for another two years, that is, if everything went right. I was stunned upon hearing this diagnosis and I simply had a hard time accepting this reality.
I received therapies in order to extend my life, but they only added to my sufferings. Thankfully, I learned about Tian Xian Liquid from my friends and I began taking it.
“Somehow, something unbelievable happened to me. I was getting better.”
Somehow, something unbelievable happened to me, I was getting better. I regained my appetite. The irritation and itching disappeared. I could sleep through the night. I stopped using Western medicine altogether, instead, I took Tian Xian Liquid everyday.
Even though my body still itches, I feel energetic and healthy. I then decided not to give up but fight for my health; I have to think of my family. As long as I have energy, there is hope in overcoming cancer.
Cancer Survivor Stories
Bone Cancer Stories
Breast Cancer Stories
Cervical Cancer Stories
Colon Cancer Stories
- Another Twelve Years!
- Never Give Up
- Grateful to Wife’s Loving Care Despite my Third Stage Colon Cancer
Esophagus Cancer Stories
Intestine Cancer Stories
Liver Cancer Stories
- Beating the Odds With Tian Xian Liquid
- Diagnosed As a Terminal Case
- From Despair to Hope
- Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
- I Erroneously Thought Of Myself As Fully Recovered
- I Only Had 6 Months Left
- Negligence Led to Disaster
- The Only Trouble Now Is That I Am Over-weight
Lung Cancer Stories
- Forever Grateful to Tian Xian Liquid
- I only Relied on Tian Xian Liquid
- I Was The Only One Who Lived
- It Is Not Impossible To Restore Life To Normal
- Modern Medical Knowledge Could Also Do Nothing
Lymph Cancer Stories
Nasal Cancer Stories
Ovarian Cancer Stories
Pancreatic Cancer Stories
Pituary Cancer Stories
Rectal Cancer Stories
Stomach Cancer Stories
- Escape From The Tentacles Of Anti-cancer Drug
- Malignant Tumor Disappeared Within a Year
- Terminal Stage Diagnosis at 29 Years Old
- Stomach & Esophagus Terminal Cancer Patient Survived
Uterus Cancer Stories