Liver Cancer Survivor: Given 6 Months to Live
In June 1998, the doctor found a tumor of 9 cm by 10 cm in my liver. The diagnosis was late-stage cancer and I was told I only had six months to live. After going through chemotherapy twice, I suffered the side effects of vomiting, hair loss, and constant pain. The tumor, though, had gotten smaller.
In November, a friend introduced me to Tian Xian Liquid so I started to drink 60 ml per day, together with Tian Xian pills and Tian Xian paste. Soon, the pain and other symptoms decreased.
Three months later, all symptoms, including jaundice disappeared. A check-up in February 1999 revealed that the tumor had shrunk to 8.2 cm by 8.3 cm. The doctor advised that I should undergo surgery but I refused because I believed that Tian Xian Liquid could cure my cancer. I continued to take Tian Xian Liquid and Tian Xian Pills.
The tumor got smaller and smaller. In May 2000, it went down to 6 cm! It had been 2 years since the doctor told me that I only had six months to live.
Later, this same doctor said that since the tumor had gotten smaller, surgery was no longer necessary. I gained weight — from 75 kg to 93 kg. Now, the doctor wants me to watch my weight!
Cancer Survivor Stories
Bone Cancer Stories
Breast Cancer Stories
Cervical Cancer Stories
Colon Cancer Stories
- Another Twelve Years!
- Never Give Up
- Grateful to Wife’s Loving Care Despite my Third Stage Colon Cancer
Esophagus Cancer Stories
Intestine Cancer Stories
Liver Cancer Stories
- Beating the Odds With Tian Xian Liquid
- Diagnosed As a Terminal Case
- From Despair to Hope
- Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
- I Erroneously Thought Of Myself As Fully Recovered
- I Only Had 6 Months Left
- Negligence Led to Disaster
- The Only Trouble Now Is That I Am Over-weight
Lung Cancer Stories
- Forever Grateful to Tian Xian Liquid
- I only Relied on Tian Xian Liquid
- I Was The Only One Who Lived
- It Is Not Impossible To Restore Life To Normal
- Modern Medical Knowledge Could Also Do Nothing
Lymph Cancer Stories
Nasal Cancer Stories
Ovarian Cancer Stories
Pancreatic Cancer Stories
Pituary Cancer Stories
Rectal Cancer Stories
Stomach Cancer Stories
- Escape From The Tentacles Of Anti-cancer Drug
- Malignant Tumor Disappeared Within a Year
- Terminal Stage Diagnosis at 29 Years Old
- Stomach & Esophagus Terminal Cancer Patient Survived
Uterus Cancer Stories