Stomach and Esophageal Cancer Survivor: Beating the Odds
Mr. Li Yu Xiang
66 years old
I have a long history of digestive problems. A friend of mine noticed that I was losing weight and advised me to go for a medical checkup. In the autumn of 1990, I went to the hospital for an endoscopic examination.
The result showed that cancer had infected my esophagus and stomach, and both were in terminal stage.
I went through surgery where more than 60% of my stomach was removed. I felt very weak and tired afterwards. Excessive phlegm were present the week after the surgery.
Two weeks later, they told me that none of my chemotherapy treatments worked. I left the hospital, but I continued my chemo despite the side effects.
At the time, my condition was very unstable and I started to retain water in my chest. I was then confined in the Zhongshan Tumor Specialist Hospital. I was told that I only had one month to live! My first thought was I don’t want to leave my children.
“I was told that I only had one month to live!”
On Jan. 21, 1991, my relatives recommended Tian Xian Liquid. As soon as I began taking Tian Xian Liquid, I started to get better. I then stopped the Western cancer treatment.
It has been eight years now and I`m still drinking Tian Xian Liquid in small dosages to prevent a recurrence and my body is free of cancer. I survived!
“My body is free of cancer. I survived!”
Cancer Survivor Stories
Bone Cancer Stories
Breast Cancer Stories
Cervical Cancer Stories
Colon Cancer Stories
- Another Twelve Years!
- Never Give Up
- Grateful to Wife’s Loving Care Despite my Third Stage Colon Cancer
Esophagus Cancer Stories
Intestine Cancer Stories
Liver Cancer Stories
- Beating the Odds With Tian Xian Liquid
- Diagnosed As a Terminal Case
- From Despair to Hope
- Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
- I Erroneously Thought Of Myself As Fully Recovered
- I Only Had 6 Months Left
- Negligence Led to Disaster
- The Only Trouble Now Is That I Am Over-weight
Lung Cancer Stories
- Forever Grateful to Tian Xian Liquid
- I only Relied on Tian Xian Liquid
- I Was The Only One Who Lived
- It Is Not Impossible To Restore Life To Normal
- Modern Medical Knowledge Could Also Do Nothing
Lymph Cancer Stories
Nasal Cancer Stories
Ovarian Cancer Stories
Pancreatic Cancer Stories
Pituary Cancer Stories
Rectal Cancer Stories
Stomach Cancer Stories
- Escape From The Tentacles Of Anti-cancer Drug
- Malignant Tumor Disappeared Within a Year
- Terminal Stage Diagnosis at 29 Years Old
- Stomach & Esophagus Terminal Cancer Patient Survived
Uterus Cancer Stories