Stomach Cancer Survivor: Tumor Disappeared In a Year
Ms. Yeung Ching Wan
I have been a cancer survivor for nine years. Here is my story.
I was at work one day when I passed out unexpectedly. After some tests, an endoscope examination showed that there was a tumor in my stomach. It was the size of a bean and it made me feel like I had gastritis. In less than a month, it grew to the size of an egg.
My heart sank. It was cancer — and when cancer grows this quickly, surgery might not help. My doctor told me I only had 3 months to live.
“My doctor told me I only had 3 months to live”
I was so shocked that I couldn’t say a word. I decided not to have surgery or any type of therapy. I went home to spend my last days with my family.
Then I found out about Tian Xian Liquid. I thought it might have a shot at prolonging my life — or at least make my final days a little easier, so I began taking it.
Surprisingly, the vomiting and sense of illness went away and I regained my appetite.
“The tumor has totally disappeared.”
After using it continuously for a year, the egg-sized tumor shrank to the size of a bean.
In a recent check-up, I found out that the tumor has totally disappeared!
Cancer Survivor Stories
Bone Cancer Stories
Breast Cancer Stories
Cervical Cancer Stories
Colon Cancer Stories
- Another Twelve Years!
- Never Give Up
- Grateful to Wife’s Loving Care Despite my Third Stage Colon Cancer
Esophagus Cancer Stories
Intestine Cancer Stories
Liver Cancer Stories
- Beating the Odds With Tian Xian Liquid
- Diagnosed As a Terminal Case
- From Despair to Hope
- Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
- I Erroneously Thought Of Myself As Fully Recovered
- I Only Had 6 Months Left
- Negligence Led to Disaster
- The Only Trouble Now Is That I Am Over-weight
Lung Cancer Stories
- Forever Grateful to Tian Xian Liquid
- I only Relied on Tian Xian Liquid
- I Was The Only One Who Lived
- It Is Not Impossible To Restore Life To Normal
- Modern Medical Knowledge Could Also Do Nothing
Lymph Cancer Stories
Nasal Cancer Stories
Ovarian Cancer Stories
Pancreatic Cancer Stories
Pituary Cancer Stories
Rectal Cancer Stories
Stomach Cancer Stories
- Escape From The Tentacles Of Anti-cancer Drug
- Malignant Tumor Disappeared Within a Year
- Terminal Stage Diagnosis at 29 Years Old
- Stomach & Esophagus Terminal Cancer Patient Survived
Uterus Cancer Stories