Esophageal Cancer Survivor: 10-cm Tumor Disappeared
Ting Su Ying
Three years ago, I felt something very wrong with my throat after I vomited. I tried to ignore it at first, but I had difficulty swallowing and the problem got worse. My daughter took me to the doctor an X-ray showed that there was a 10-cm tumor in the middle of my esophagus.
“An X-ray showed that there was a 10-cm tumor in the middle of my esophagus”
The doctor said I was too old for surgery so I just went through radiotherapy and chemotherapy. But I continued to have trouble swallowing. In addition, the side effects of the therapies made me tired and nauseous.
“An X-ray test showed that the tumor had shrunk by one-third.”
Three months later, an X-ray test showed that the tumor had shrunk by one-third. The doctor was surprised and claimed that it may be due to the radiation and chemo.
However, I firmly believe that it was due to Tian Xian Liquid. I continued to get better.
That was three years ago, and I am now fully recovered.
Cancer Survivor Stories
Bone Cancer Stories
Breast Cancer Stories
Cervical Cancer Stories
Colon Cancer Stories
- Another Twelve Years!
- Never Give Up
- Grateful to Wife’s Loving Care Despite my Third Stage Colon Cancer
Esophagus Cancer Stories
Intestine Cancer Stories
Liver Cancer Stories
- Beating the Odds With Tian Xian Liquid
- Diagnosed As a Terminal Case
- From Despair to Hope
- Given Six Months to Live, Took Tian Xian Liquid
- I Erroneously Thought Of Myself As Fully Recovered
- I Only Had 6 Months Left
- Negligence Led to Disaster
- The Only Trouble Now Is That I Am Over-weight
Lung Cancer Stories
- Forever Grateful to Tian Xian Liquid
- I only Relied on Tian Xian Liquid
- I Was The Only One Who Lived
- It Is Not Impossible To Restore Life To Normal
- Modern Medical Knowledge Could Also Do Nothing
Lymph Cancer Stories
Nasal Cancer Stories
Ovarian Cancer Stories
Pancreatic Cancer Stories
Pituary Cancer Stories
Rectal Cancer Stories
Stomach Cancer Stories
- Escape From The Tentacles Of Anti-cancer Drug
- Malignant Tumor Disappeared Within a Year
- Terminal Stage Diagnosis at 29 Years Old
- Stomach & Esophagus Terminal Cancer Patient Survived
Uterus Cancer Stories