SYMPTOMS OF CANCER (CARCINOMATOSIS)
In the early stages of many types of carcinomatosis,
little or no symptoms of disease can be detected. For instance in
the case of stomach cancer, the cancer cells develop on the mucous
on the inner side of the stomach, expanding steadily in coverage
and penetrating deeper into the submucous layer, fascia and serosa.
Before it achieves penetration into the submucous layer, it is classified
as early stage carcinomatosis. If the cancer is detected at this
stage, an operation can be carried out and a recovery rate of almost
100% can result.
This demonstrates the importance of understanding
the symptoms of cancer and early detection of these symptoms (see
Table 17, pp. 143-145.)
|| Head-ache, dizzying, nausea (more common at the beginning
of the disease)|
2. Visual disturbance (decline in vision, narrowness in vision,
5. Mental disorcers, Also, menoxenia and amenorrhoea etc. disorder
|| Acute leukemia|
1. Pyrexia, lassitude, aching in the bones, joints etc.
2. Inclination of occasional anaemia and bleeding
1. Slow manifestation of disease, insignifcant symptoms compared
to acute leukemia
2. A lump can be felt on the abdomen when the spleen grows
in size, which can be detected in gastric-intestine examination.
|| 1. Change in colour of nevus or wart, ulceration
and swelling of the surface.|
2. Ulceration of the wounded parts by cut or burnt
| of urinary bladder
2. ardour urinate
|| Apart from polyuria, residue urine, urodynia, the flow of
urine is very weak, taking much time|
2. Lumbago, backache, etc.
| of Uterus
|| Abnormal bleeding, especially during intercourse.|
2. Menses in pink or dark red (leucorrhea)
3. Pains at the abdomen and lower limbs
| or Breast Cancer
|| a lump without conspicuous rim can be felt at the mammary|
2. Since the cancerous cells are pulling up the surrounding
tissues, the skin is stretch like a dimple and the postion of
the nipple appears abnormal
3. the lump apapears somewhat in red and sometimes in brown.
4. Secretion from the nipple is mixed with blood
5. Ulceration of the nipple and surrounding parts
| of Esophagus
|| blockage on swallowing of food; inability to swallow and
have to throw out|
2. pains and discomfort at the inner part of sternum
3. abnormality appears on the upper part of the chest, stabbing
pain on swallowing food and drinks, etc.
|| Slight aching at the stomach|
2. dilatation, discomfort, indigestion disorder
3. anorexia, change in liking to food
4. bad smell given out on belching vomitting, vomiturition
5. repeated diarrhea and constipation, ect.
| Intestine Cancer
|| Carcinoma of colon|
1. tympanites; repeated alernate of constipation
2. abdomen pain, bloody stool, anemia etc.
1. discomfort on having stool, residual of stool, bloody stool
mucosa stool, repeated diarrhea
2. stool appears in small size like a pencil or round shape
like that of rabbits
|| The early symptoms is pains and pressure on the upper right
abdomen, lassitude, anorexia, etc.|
2. On further development, a lump can be felt on the upper right
abdomen, tendency of jaundice and bleeding.
| of biliary duct
|| no symptoms at the early stage, but once complication
of cholclithiasis occurs, there is aching at the upper right
abdomen and vomiturition. When jaundice occurs along with loss
of weight, it is in most cases final stage cancer
| of Pancreas
|| aching at upper abdomen, waist and back.|
2. anorexia, loss of weight
3. jaundice, etc
On further development, a lump can be felt
at the abdomen, especially for a slim person
|| Hoarse voice|
2. Foreign body sensation at the throat
3. pains on swallowing
4. coughing and plenty of sputum
5. swelling of lumph node at the neck
coughing, sputum, bloody sputum|
2. pains at the chest, back
4. difficulty in breathing
5. getting slim
7. hoarse voice, etc.